Maryport Marina is situated at the mouth of the Solway Estuary on the Cumbrian Coast, a hidden gem offering a diverse opportunity to reach the Isle of Man and Scottish coastline.
The Solway Firth Coastline is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty stretching from Rushcliffe in the North to Maryport in the South. Maryport has its own Site of Special Scientific Interest on the bank protecting the port from the prevailing winds.
Marina customers have access to the following facilities within the marina complex:
- New for 2017 customer lounge, with television, seating, tables, computer, etc.
- Electricity bollards and water stands around the site
- Free access to the pump out system on pontoon ‘A’
- Male, female and disabled toilets and showers
- Laundry room
- 25 tonne slipway hoist with 1 tonne jib crane
- VHF radio watch channel 12 & 16 – Call sign ‘Maryport Marina’
- Free Wifi
- Bottle Gas and gas oil (diesel)
- CCTV coverage with staff monitoring during high water periods.
- Slipway usage for trailer sailors